Sunday, February 24, 2008

Huntley is 10 weeks!






Yes, that's right my little man is already 10 weeks old! Where has the time gone? He went to the doc a couple of weeks ago and weighed 13 pounds 9.6 ounces (he's a big boy!) and he was 24 inches long! He has gained 5 pounds since his last visit and grown 2 inches! He loves to eat, he is taking 6 ounces every 3 hours unless he gets a good long nap in. He is currently still wearing his size 1-2 diapers (never heard of a 1-2 but my mom and nanny got him a box of Pampers from Sam's and that's what size it says they are) but as soon as we finish off this last package, we are moving on up to a size 2 diaper! He has outgrown all of his 0-3 month clothing, so sad, and I have been procrastinating about packing it up! He is fitting in a size 6 months well now which means I guess I will be selling all of those cute outfits on ebay that I bought from Fashion Apparel when I was guesstimating his size!

No comments: