Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have been tagged!!

Rules: List 5 things that you do or dont do for A) yourself, B) child, spouse or friend, C) Stranger
For myself
1. I go to school, it may not sound like alot of fun and at times it is not. However, going to school and furthering my education is a way of securing my future as well as my family's.
2. I DVR my favorite shows..i love Young and the Restless, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and Desperate Housewives (when it came on!)
3. I clean my house daily..even if it does not stay that way very long..I cannot stand for my house to be messy and I like for my husband and kids to have a clean house to live in!
4. I have lunch and dinner dates with my friends by myself as a way to catch up and it gives me a break!
5. Blogging has been a fun way for me to track my childrens' milestones and keep up with old friends as well as make new ones.


For my Spouse and Children
1. I pray for my children and husband daily..
2. I try to show my children individualized time daily..
3. For Blake, I try and make dinner for him when I can..it is usually something simple because I am not a great cook but he is always appreciative..
4. For Emma, I make sure that she is prepared for school and has everything she needs..we read her AR books together every night and I quiz her to make sure she is prepared for her test. I spend time with her outside..she loves to drive me through the neighborhood on the gator pretending she is a tram driver at disney world! We play on Webkinz together all the time..we stayed up really late one night during spring break playing and webkinz finally logged us of so they could maintenance the site! We watch her favorite shows like Hannah Montana together, we both get so excited when there is a new episode!
5. For Huntley, I spend the entire day meeting his needs..feeding him every 3 hours, changing him, bathing him, loving on him. My most favorite thing is just laying him in the floor and making him laugh! I read to him, sing to him (bless him!) tickle him! I most importantly make sure he is satisfied!


For Strangers
1. I work with people who have trouble communicating for whatever reason. So many of us take our ability to communicate for granted, but there are so many people who have impairments in speech and language and long to communicate..
2. I try to smile at everyone because I believe in the importance of first impressions..
3. I donate things that I no longer have any use for that is in good condition and I feel that someone else can benefit from..
4. I try to help out good causes like Operation Christmas Child and the Salvation Army bell ringers..
5. If I see someone trying to get out in traffic (and I am not incredibly late!) I try to let them out!

I tag Laura and Celeste! ( I hope you have not already been tagged!)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Thanks for the tag. I was going to read your blog before going to sleep, and I am glad I did. I will complete my tag in the morning. That will give me time to think about my answers too. I hope you have a good weekend! Celeste

Laura Drewry said...

Ok Miss Ashli, I have done my duty of being "tagged"! Huntley is just a doll Ashli!! And I can't believe Emma...seems like yesterday she was born! It's just crazy how the time is flying! Anyways, I hope yall are doing well...I check on you guys often through the blog!!

Laura Drewry said...

Tell your sweet,talented mama I said Hello!!