Saturday, May 24, 2008

End of the year kindergarten program!








Emma's end of the year kindergarten program was so cute! It had an 80's theme and all of the songs were like YMCA, Locomotion, Play that Funky Music (teacher)!
There was a slide show at the end of the program that one of the mothers had put together, and it was so precious, but I had to hold back the tears..I can't believe how fast my children are growing up! I cannot believe I am going to have a first grader!
We had a good time choosing Emma's outfit..the description of what to wear said..funky, 80's, rockstar, moviestar..So, we went to Belk and found the perfect outfit..A neon Hannah Montana outfit that Emma just fell in love with! And of course she had to spray her hair pink, unfortunately even after 3 washings it was still pink at church on Sunday!!

2 comments:

Matt and Blair said...

Hey girl! Wanted to give you directions to my house. And if it doesn't make sense just call me:) I take it you live in new hope? If so the best way to come is when you are going to get on the by pass on lee stokes road to go to town or tusc. keep going straight toward tabernacle road. When you come to the 4 way stop continue to go straight. you will then be on pleasant hill road. You will pass pleasant hill Baptist Church on your right and you will keep going for about 1.5 miles. our house will be on your left after the huge curve. If you have gotten to country side subdivision you have gone too far. I will put a balloon on my mail box so people will be able to find it:) Call if you have any questions. Thanks for filling in and can't wait to see you:) starts at 6:30

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!!! Finishing Kindergarten was bittersweet with Jenna this year. Can't believe we'll have first graders this year! Hope you are enjoying the summer!
Jennifer Barksdale